1. Data & Standard
Water pump parameters
|outlet diameter(mm)||50(2 inch)|
|inlet diameter(mm)||50(2 inch)|
|engine||168FA, gasoline engine|
|engine type||single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooling OHV|
|Qty/20’ GP||350 sets|
Water pump Enterprise standard
IDT ISO 2859-1:1999
Sampling procedures for inspection by attributea-Part1:Sampling schemes indexed by acceptance quality limit(AQL) for lot-by-lot inspection
ISO 9906:1999, MOD
Rotodynamic pumps - Hydraulic performance acceptance tests - Grades 1 and 2
Tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry - Technical means for ensuring safety - Part 8: Irrigation pumps and machines
Water pump assembly drawing
3' water pump crank shaft
3' water pump Frame
Divided by power, there are 2-stroke gasoline engine, 4-stroke gasoline engine and diesel engine as the powers for pump series.
The 2-stroke gasoline engine has small size and compact structure, and is easy to operate and carry. The 4-stroke gasoline engine is stable reliable, easy to operate and could be used as the power for various machines, the engines have got EC, EPA approvals, and some of them have got CARB approval.
The diesel engine has the advantages of powerful output, stable function and economy.
According to pump style, there are centrifugal water pumps which have great efficiency and high lift with outlet size from 1.5’ to 2.5’.
Self-priming water pumps which have light weight, and are easy to operate with outlet size from 1.5’ to 4’, the pumps have got CE approval, some of them got GS.
Drainage pumps which specially be used in handling drainage with outlet size of 3.
High-Pressure pumps which have special centrifugal design, great efficiency, powerful output and stable function.
QGZ80-30 water pump Analysis Chart
4. Small Tips
1. Gasoline is extremely in flammable and explosive in certain conditions.
2. Filling gasoline in a well-ventilated place with a stalled engine. In gasoline filling and storage sites, be sure there are no smoking and fire resources such as flame, fire spark and so on.
3. Do not spill gasoline out of the fuel tank. After filling, make sure to tighten the fuel tank cap.
4. When filling, avoid spilling gasoline out, for spilled gasoline and gasoline vapour is prone to ignite. One gasoline is spilled out, make sure to wipe it up before operation.
5. Do not run the engine in an enclosed room and poor-ventilated place, since exhaust emissions from the engine contain toxic carbon monoxide (CO), which may make people lose consciousness even lead to death.
6. be sure not to pump inflammable or corrosive liquids (such as gasoline or acid). Similarly, be sure not to pump corrosives such as seawater, chemical solution, alkaline liquids (used engine oil, alcohols and honey).
7. Locate the water pump on a firm and level ground. A sloped or overturned water pump may result in fuel spilled out.
8. Operate a water pump in a well-ventilated place without fire resources and keep the water pump at least one meter from other devices.