6900deep groove ball bearinge
1.less coefficient of friction
3.high limiting speed
Port: Shenzhen port
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 1,000,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western UnionContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Industrial roll inside packing, single box packing, export standard packing, export neutral carton outside packing and plastic packing, or according to your requirements.
Delivery Detail: Within two weeks after receiving the advance payment
Description of the bearing:
6900 deep groove ball bearings with single row
1)The single row deep groove ball bearing are simple in design, non-separable, suitable for high and even very high speeds and are robust in operation, requiring little maintenance.
2) Deep raceway grooves and the close conformity between the raceway grooves and the balls enable deep groove ball bearings to accommodate axial loads in both directions, in addition to radial loads, even at high speeds.
3) Deep-groove bearings have higher load ratings for their size than shallow-groove , but are also less tolerant of misalignment of the inner and outer races.
4) A misaligned shallow-groove bearing may support a larger load than the same sized deep-groove bearing with similar misalignment.
5) This kind of bearing is also available both in open design and sealed design.
6) The seals way of the bearing: RS: contact seal on one side of the bearing
2RS: contact seals on both sides of the bearing
Z: shield on one side of the bearing
ZZ(2Z): shields on both sides of the bearing.
7) Bearing with -RS seals has better sealing but lower limited speed compared with the bearing with –Z seals.
The deep groove ball bearing can be used in many different places such as:
Gearbox, instruments and meters, electric motor, electric appliance, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery, and so on.
Most representative bearing of the rolling bearings
Suitable for high speed even extremely high speed
Durable, less maintenance frequency
Simple structure and low cost
Various sizes and designs.